Terms & Conditions
- Small orders (10 units or less) are normally prepared within 3 business days, unless otherwise specified. Large orders may take up to 8 weeks to ship from the date the order is placed. If you are unsure of the lead time, please inquire before placing your order by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transit time varies according to the country of destination.
- Business days are Monday to Friday, with the exception of holidays (Canadian or in the destination country).
- We ship from Canada.
- Orders shipped outside Canada may, depending on the destination country, incur additional import duties, taxes and charges. Those are not included and are the buyer’s responsibility. Be aware that for some countries, the additional fees can be very significant (eg: Over half the product price). It is your responsibility to research prior to placing an order.
International Commercial Terms
- Dracal Technologies Inc. applies the EXW (Ex Works) Incoterms as defined by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
- In particular, international orders may, depending on the destination, incur customs duties, taxes and other charges. These are not included and are the responsibility of the buyer. Please note that these additional fees can be quite high (more than half the price of an item) for some countries. Please check with the applicable government agency or agencies before placing an order.
Quotes and Net 30 Days Payments
- Our quote generation service is exclusively for registered organizations, universities and companies.
- Net30 payment of a quote by a customer is received at Dracal Technologies Inc. as an official purchase order (PO). The customer who pay via NET30 a quote will receive an official purchase invoice upon shipment of his order, which he commits to pay in full within the expected timeframe.
- All orders placed via Net 30 days must be paid in full within 30 days following the shipment date.
- Net 30 days payments can be made by credit card, check or bank transfer. You will find our payment information at the bottom of your invoice.
Partial Deliveries and Payments
- In the particular situation where additional delays are required for certain items in an order, an order may be shipped in multiple shipments depending on the customer’s needs. The customer may ask to have the order shipped in multiple shipments in order to receive certain items that are already available more quickly, in which case a partial invoice will be issued for each partial shipment, including shipping fees for each partial shipment. Each partial invoice must be paid within 30 days of the shipment of the partial shipment to which it is associated.
Availability and Sales Warranty
- Dracal Technologies Inc. reserves the right to refuse any order, whether it is for reasons of inventory, delays or any other reason at its discretion. It has the right to cancel any order already placed and not shipped, whether paid or not, refunding the full amount paid by the buyer if applicable.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The buyer authorizes Dracal Technologies Inc. to display the logo of the institution (company, organization, university, etc.) for which he/she works as a current client of our company and undertakes to carry out the necessary verifications within his/her organization regarding the application of this clause.
- The organization may explicitly request that this clause not be applied by contacting us directly.
About These Terms
We reserve the right to change these terms or any applicable supplemental terms, for example to reflect changes in the law or changes in our shipping service. We advise you to review these terms regularly. We will post notice of changes to these terms on this page. We will post notice of changes to additional terms in the relevant services. Changes will not be applied retroactively and will be effective immediately.
These Terms govern the relationship between Dracal Technologies Inc. and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.